Don’t just guess. Know what colors you’re getting before you buy. Benjamin Moore Color Samples will show you how our colors will look on your walls, house, porch, or anywhere else you want new color. It is the best method to make sure you’re satisfied with your color selection before picking up a brush.
Gain confidence in your color selection skills by seeing the paint colors you like on the actual surfaces and under the real lighting conditions in which you plan to paint.
With these larger paint samples, you’ll have more paint available to create larger paint swatches. They’re perfect for testing colors in larger areas of your walls or testing the same color in several rooms.
Interior designers and professional painters apply paint to small sections of the walls to see how the color looks in the actual environment. By sampling a color at home, you will get the most accurate sense of how the color will actually look in the room under different lighting conditions.
• Experiment with different colors before deciding on a color scheme for a room.
• Decide between several shades and tints of a particular color.
• Compare how different undertones of a color (vibrant yellow, gray-yellow, green-yellow, etc.) affect the feel of the room.
• Determine how a particular color in a room will flow with the colors in adjoining rooms.
• Determine how a particular color works with other colors in the room (such as a deeply hued rug).
• Experience how a particular color is enhanced by different lighting conditions.
You can order your color samples online. It’s easy, and the samples will be sent right to your home.
1. Make sure the test surface is clean, dry, and in good repair. You will get the truest color rendition when the color sample is painted on a clean, white background.
2. Use different areas of the wall to test different colors. Using a bristle or sponge brush, apply two coats of your Color Sample on the wall.
3. Allow the test patches to dry for two hours for a true representation of the color.
Testing your paint color choice in your own home and lighting conditions is the best way to view color. With Benjamin Moore Color Sample Pints, you can choose from over 3,000 colors to try at home. Color Sample Pints are an economical way to see how your color choices will look in your home environment before committing to your color selection.
Color Sample Pints give you ample paint to try your color choices on more than one wall to see how it looks as light changes throughout the day and evening, and to see how it looks with décor elements such as flooring and furnishings. Color Sample Pints are available at a Benjamin Moore Store conveniently located near you as well as the Benjamin Moore Online Store. Stop in today and pick up a pint of your favorite color today.
Use our Virtual Fan Deck to get started on your search for the right colors for your home.